About APC Audits
Our rack inspections are performed by our industry qualified racking safety inspectors, who have been specifically trained to conduct racking safety inspections. Our inspectors all have several years of experience within the racking industry and carry out racking inspections following the guidelines set out in AS4084-2012 - Steel Storage Racking. Once the initial rack inspection has been done, you will receive a damage report and quotation for any repairs or replacements needed.
What We Look For
Our Racking Inspectors will commence a full inspection of your racking to assess each component for strength, corrosion, serviceability and overall damage.
The assessment will include:
• Impact damage from materials handling equipment
• Horizontal beam deflection - permanent deformation
• Load sign details
• Damaged beam connectors - bowing, cracked or bending connectors
• Missing or damaged safety pins
• Out of plumb racking – twisting or leaning posts
• Missing, loose or dislodged components
• Corrosion caused by the environment or from the products being stored
DOWNLOAD OUR GUIDANCE NOTE FOR DAMAGE OVERVIEWView Download